Is it dementia or Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus. U.S. News & World Report reports on the importance of proper diagnosis of this treatable dementia.
About Jenna Koschnitzky, PhD
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jenna Koschnitzky, PhD contributed a whooping 24 entries.
Entries by Jenna Koschnitzky, PhD
With it’s recent story on Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, Fox News plays an important role in our continued efforts to educate the public and raise awareness about hydrocephalus and normal pressure hydrocephalus to a large national audience.
The Adult Hydrocephalus Clinical Research Network officially launched in October, with a goal to deliver high quality, high impact hydrocephalus research.
In the 1960s, a treatable form of dementia was a controversial claim. One man questioned things that others were simply content to accept, and to bring it into the real world as a clinically diagnosable and, more importantly a treatable syndrome known as Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus. Who was Dr. Salomon Hakim?
Hydrocephalus Association 4340 East West Highway Suite 905 Bethesda MD 20814 Telephone: 301-202-3811 / 888-598-3789 Fax: 301-202-3813 Email: email@example.com
In The News
- U.S Sled Hock Team Blanks Japan, 10-0, in Paralympic OpenerMarch 11, 2018 - 6:08 pm
- Medtronic Addresses FDA Recall for Strata™ II/Strata™ NSC and StrataMR™ valvesMarch 17, 2017 - 2:23 pm
- Update on ObamacareJanuary 17, 2017 - 2:52 pm
- U.S. News & World Report Features Normal Pressure HydrocephalusFebruary 6, 2015 - 6:47 pm
- FOX News Educates the Public on Normal Pressure HydrocephalusNovember 12, 2014 - 8:28 pm