Dr. Norman Relkin of Weill Cornell Medical College describes the subtle differences between #Alzheimer’s and normal pressure #hydrocephalus in this interview with Newsday. Informative piece by one of our founding Adult Hydrocephalus Clinical Research Network (AHCRN) members.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud paul contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by paul
As the Adult Hydrocephalus Clinical Research Network or AHCRN goes public with its activities, we plan to keep you informed. If you are an adult with hydrocephalus, a caretaker or family member, clinician, fellow researcher or a donor, we expect to make posts about our progress in building aHCRN. We are just getting ready to […]
Hydrocephalus Association 4340 East West Highway Suite 905 Bethesda MD 20814 Telephone: 301-202-3811 / 888-598-3789 Fax: 301-202-3813 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In The News
- U.S Sled Hock Team Blanks Japan, 10-0, in Paralympic OpenerMarch 11, 2018 - 6:08 pm
- Medtronic Addresses FDA Recall for Strata™ II/Strata™ NSC and StrataMR™ valvesMarch 17, 2017 - 2:23 pm
- Update on ObamacareJanuary 17, 2017 - 2:52 pm
- U.S. News & World Report Features Normal Pressure HydrocephalusFebruary 6, 2015 - 6:47 pm
- FOX News Educates the Public on Normal Pressure HydrocephalusNovember 12, 2014 - 8:28 pm