Dr. Norman Relkin of Weill Cornell Medical College describes the subtle differences between #Alzheimer’s and normal pressure #hydrocephalus in this interview with Newsday. Informative piece by one of our founding Adult Hydrocephalus Clinical Research Network (AHCRN) members.
Hydrocephalus Association 4340 East West Highway Suite 905 Bethesda MD 20814 Telephone: 301-202-3811 / 888-598-3789 Fax: 301-202-3813 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In The News
- Medtronic Addresses FDA Recall for Strata™ II/Strata™ NSC and StrataMR™ valvesMarch 17, 2017 - 2:23 pm
- Update on ObamacareJanuary 17, 2017 - 2:52 pm
- U.S. News & World Report Features Normal Pressure HydrocephalusFebruary 6, 2015 - 6:47 pm
- FOX News Educates the Public on Normal Pressure HydrocephalusNovember 12, 2014 - 8:28 pm
- AHCRN PI Dr. Norm Relkin Interviewed on Treatable DementiaSeptember 23, 2014 - 6:18 pm